2015 Conference details coming soon!
The National Conference on Girl Bullying is coming to the Chicago area! Program proposals are now being accepted for this popular conference, which focuses on the social and cultural factors that make bullying and cyberbullying unique to females.
Now in its 8th year, this unique gathering will help counselors, principals, teachers, social workers and other professionals to understand the latest research and field-tested strategies designed to prevent and address relational aggression among girls. It will offer a unique opportunity to network with other professionals on eliminating bullying and preventing its disastrous consequences. Attendees will also receive complimentary access to sessions at the National Conference on School Discipline, which will be co-located at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare (Rosemont) and runs concurrently.
Featured topics include:
- Cyberbullying Interventions
- Effective Disciplinary Approaches
- Legal Perspectives on Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Keys to Transforming Aggressive Young People
- How Gender Differences in the Brain Relate to Bullying
- Empowering Bystanders to Become Interveners
- Elementary School Girl Bullying Programs
- What Works with Middle Schoolers
- Using Multimedia & Drama to Prevent Bullying
- Effective Use of Small Groups to Improve Relationships
- Impact of RA on Girls of Different Cultures
- Girls with Disabilities Facing Bullying
- Proactive, Prevention Approaches
- Research-Based Approaches
- And Much More!