For the past 9 years, the Girl Bullying Conference has brought focus to the problem of relational aggression among girls. Quite naturally, many of the field-tested interventions presented at this unique gathering encourage friendship, sisterhood and building other types of supportive relationships – hence the added emphasis on female empowerment.
Now in its 10th year, the Girl Bullying & Empowerment Conference will be more accessible – with locations in Atlanta, Las Vegas and Toronto. This unique gathering will help counselors, principals, teachers, social workers and other professionals understand the latest research and field-tested strategies designed to address relational aggression and to build positive, supportive relationships among girls.
Featured topics include:
- Keys to Transforming Aggressive Young People
- How Gender Differences in the Brain Relate to Bullying
- Proactive Prevention Strategies
- Empowering Bystanders to Become Interveners
- Elementary School Girl Bullying Programs
- Field-Tested Girl Empowerment Programs
- What Works with Middle Schoolers
- Using Multimedia & Drama to Prevent Bullying
- Girls with Disabilities Facing Bullying
Effective Disciplinary Approaches
- Legal Perspectives on Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Research-Based Approaches
- And Much More!