For the past 8 years, the Girl Bullying Conference has brought focus to the problem of relational aggression among girls. Quite naturally, many of the field-tested interventions presented at this unique gathering encourage friendship, sisterhood and building other types of supportive relationships – hence the added emphasis on female empowerment.
Now in its 9th year, the Girl Bullying & Empowerment Conference will be more accessible – with locations in Las Vegas, Atlanta and Niagara Falls. This unique gathering will help counselors, principals, teachers, social workers and other professionals understand the latest research and field-tested strategies designed to address relational aggression and to build positive, supportive relationships among girls.
Featured topics include:
- Keys to Transforming Aggressive Young People
- How Gender Differences in the Brain Relate to Bullying
- Proactive Prevention Strategies
- Empowering Bystanders to Become Interveners
- Elementary School Girl Bullying Programs
- Field-Tested Girl Empowerment Programs
- What Works with Middle Schoolers
- Using Multimedia & Drama to Prevent Bullying
- Girls with Disabilities Facing Bullying
Effective Disciplinary Approaches
- Legal Perspectives on Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Research-Based Approaches
And Much More!
INNOVATIVE SCHOOLS SUMMIT FEATURED SPEAKERS:
LAS VEGAS FEATURED SPEAKERS
Author, Lecturer on Education, Parenting and Human Behavior
S.T.E.M. Educator, Inspiration for “Spare Parts" Movie
Master Teacher Motivator, Author of Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire!
ATLANTA FEATURED SPEAKERS
|Dr. Harry Wong & Dr. Rosemary Wong
Internationally Acclaimed Authors/Presenters
Founder, Girls on the Run International
|Dr. Ned Hallowell
Psychiatrist, Bestselling Author, Learning Differences Expert
NIAGARA FALLS FEATURED SPEAKERS
Best-Selling Author & International Speaker
International Speaker, Author &
Wired for Success